Are you aspiring to be a full-time professional wedding photographer? Not sure what to do or where to start?
I’m now launching my Wedding Photography mentor workshops!
- Finding your target market
- How to create a brand that attracts your ideal client
- How to get people interested in your business
- How to work with other vendors/suppliers
- Pricing methods
- How to reach out to clients
- What marketing channels to use
- How to boost your website
- All about blogging
- Social Media
Photography & Editing
- Gear I use
- Lenses for the best types of shots
- How to direct couples
- What questions to ask clients
- Must-have shots
- How to reduce emergencies
- How I edit my photos
… and so much more!
Skype 1-Hour Session
- Ask me whatever you want!
Half-Day Face-to-Face Session
- Learn all of the things mentioned above
- Come along with me on a styled shoot
- Second Shoot for me at a wedding for your portfolio
- 1 hour editing session
Beginner’s Photography 2-Hour Session
- Basic Photography Tools and Skills (such as how to use your camera, how to get a good flatlay, how to use natural lighting, how to take a good picture)
- Practice a live portrait shoot on a subject with feedback on your shooting
- Editing photos